- Iain S. Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via poetrea)
- Ten words story: I’m moving on without you. (via maisjetaime)
Anonymous asked: You're so Fancy..
Whoa, I never thought of myself as fancy.
1). My hands still shake the same they did the night you left and I had to sleep on the bathroom floor because your ghost was laying in my bed
2). Your sweater smells a lot like home and I can’t wash it away
3). I can’t remember how it ever felt to have the sun on my skin but I think it feels a lot like having your body on mine
4). You look at her like she is made from the very constellations that you were fascinated by as a child
5). I used to be a constellation"
- MG (via wondermjay)
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
when i was a kid, i asked my dad where babies came from and he said something like “ur mom had a stomach ache and she went to the bathroom n then came out with you” and i feel like thats his way of calling me a piece of shit
Instead of just looking up into the sky, you’re actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss, with only gravity holding you onto the surface of the earth.
i was not prepared for that
I just gasped like I wasn’t ready for that at all